New Podcast Episode Everyday (Mon-Sun) at 9:00am Pacific Time.
News & Chat
Find the latest World News on our Planet Homemaking Telegram News Channel:
Join the Live Chat Everyday at 9:00am Pacific Time
How to Red-Pill
How to respectfully red-pill your friends and family:
Here’s how to use the same Socratic method Q used on us for “Red Pilling” your family, friends, coworkers and neighbors without ruining your relationships or being labeled as a “conspiracy theorist”…
• First and foremost: Red pilling is a PROCESS, not an event! It requires patience and skill!
• Find some common ground where they’ve already questioned the MSM narrative (JFK, RFK, Oswald, John John, Clintons, Clinton Foundation, Arkancides, BHO/birth certificate, 9/11, Building 7, no video of plane hitting Pentagon, missing 2.3 trillion dollars, Halliburton, rigged primary election, MSM biases, Russian collusion, Fox News, CNN, etc.)
• Once common ground discovered, let them tell you everything they have learned about the topic. Even if you disagree, don’t say so.
• Once the topic is fully explored, compliment them on their knowledge and then ask if they think if it also ties to [blank] (another topic/event/lie you want to make them curious about).
• If they agree, do NOT “dump” on them with information you’ve already learned; ask them to dig into it and agree to speak about it in a week or so.
• During the second conversation, let them be the expert and teach you (keep playing dumb). Be sure to praise them for their open-mindedness and encourage them to keep learning.
• Ask them to learn about another topic that relates to this one and agree to speak again at a predetermined time. Then, let them teach you again, regardless about how much you already know about the topic.
• Ask a LOT of questions; allow them to “sell themselves” on new ideas (people never argue with their own ideas, but they subconsciously “push back” against other people’s ideas).
• ”’Always play dumb”’; let THEM become the expert.
• Ask for their help “solving a puzzle”; let them BE the expert. For example, “Hey, Dad… you’ve been around a lot longer than I have. Can you remember any time in our history when the top dogs in the C_A, F_I and D_J have all been fired within the same year? This seems weird to me. Does Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, Brennan, Clapper and that group have anything in common? I’m lost here, can you help me understand this mess?” Let HIM dig and become the “expert”. Works every time.
• Understand that the deeper someone is dug into the opposing viewpoint, the farther they will snap into the other direction once they wake up.
• If someone shares an idea that you believe is wrong/ignorant, do NOT push back; ask, “help me see what you’re seeing”, or “help me understand that better”. The more someone tries to explain something that has no basis, the higher the likelihood they will eventually change their own mind (which YOU can NOT do for/to them)
• Once someone shows a thirst for new knowledge, invite them to share their ideas with a third person while you are also present (the more they view themselves as a mentor/teacher, the more this reinforces their new beliefs)
• When stuck, offer to “switch sides” and debate the topic from their point of view and have them argue from your point of view. This often helps them talk themselves out of their original viewpoint.
• When you have to make a statement (instead of asking a question), open it with a “softening statement”: “Do you think it may be possible that …”, or, “I’m not sure this is right, but I just read that …” This provides possibilities for you and the other person.
• As often as possible, only discuss events that have already happened. When forced to discuss what you think MIGHT happen in the future, use softening statements first (see paragraph immediately above this one).
• Do NOT let the conversation turn into a Red vs. Blue argument. Keep repeating that there’s corruption on both sides of the aisle (point to the huge number of Republican resignations/not running for re-election for both senators and members of congress). Keep the discussion focused on GOOD vs. EVIL!
• Final point: ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IN EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION, YOU ARE THE SECOND-BEST SALESPERSON! Get them talking, keep them talking and encourage their passion for digging!
• SHOW the other person that you’ve embraced the teachings of Jesus through your kindness, patience and lack of judgment of their ideas.
*Note: I found this comment on Telegram without an author signature. Thank you so much to whoever wrote this. God Bless you Patriot. WWG1WGA!
Today on our Gene Keys section we’ll be looking at Line 6 of Your Evolution: Education And Surrender, and we’ll continue to look at John F. Kennedy’s Hologenetic Profile as our practical example.
Watch Richard Rudd’s commentary on the term ‘Hologenetic Profile’ as it appears in the Gene Keys Synthesis. The Hologenetic Profile is defined as a universal geometric matrix whose central purpose is to show the relationship between an individual and the whole. Your Hologenetic Profile is a personalized map of the various genetic sequences that will unlock or awaken different aspects of your unique genius.
How to Read your Hologenetic Profile:
The 4 Prime Gifts are always 2 Sets of Programing Partners: Set 1: Life’s Work & Evolution. Set 2: Radiance & Purpose.
Example of Two Programming Partners in The Hexagram Wheel: They’re always opposites to one another.
All 64 Gene Keys’ Spectrum of Consciousness:
The 64 Victim Patterns:
If you’re interested in learning more about the Gene Keys, check out their website: This link leads to the main page.
*Disclaimer: I am not an affiliate and in no way I get paid to promote the Gene Keys or any of their Products. I just find it to be great information to apply and share.